NetDirector is an innovative technology company that provides services in high growth industries, such as – Healthcare and Mortgage Banking. We offer a cost effective centralized data exchange that enables our participants/clients the flexibility to connect, transmit, transform, and route data from disparate systems. For more information – check out our web site at www.netdirector.biz.
We are looking for an individual to fill the role of provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with enterprise level systems, good interpersonal skills, good organization and problem solving skills. He/she should be comfortable working with end users and working with software developers to determine the most efficient architecture design, system requirements and implementation strategy. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and security policies and are functioning 24/7.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
We are looking for a sharp, team oriented, and highly motivated individual with 3+ year’s experience in System Administration. This individual should have the following skills:
• Linux, Windows operating system and application systems support
• Asset management and acquisitions of hardware and vendor support
• Provisioning, operations and support of data center including installation of new and rebuilding of existing servers including configuration of hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Development and maintenance of installation and configuration procedures and standards
• Daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify and mitigate any possible intrusions.
• Respond to IT audit requests
• Perform production deployments to application server environment
• Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards including: firewalls, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, VPN, and email
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple responsibilities
• Desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience with some or all of the following: Cisco network switches, load balancers, Brocade fiber switches, vCenterConsole, SAN administration, Dell server management.
Must be accurate with technical qualifications – which will be challenged.
At NetDirector we value our potential candidates and strive to build a lasting relationship based on hard work, trust, and ethics. As a NetDirector employee, you would enjoy a competitive salary, direct deposit, company-subsidized health, dental & life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, and vacation pay.
- No H1 sponsorship or H1B transfers
- No relocation offered
- Must be local to the Tampa area
No Agencies please.
Send Resumes to email@example.com