We’re data exchange providers to the mortgage, healthcare, collection industries as well as other services providers who want their data stored in a secure environment. That’s why NetDirector uses Peak10 to host our servers. If you’re interested to know just how extreme their physical security is, read on…
- Card/PIN Access – Proximity card and PIN access to enter the building.
- Card/Biometric Access – Proximity card access with biometric fingerprint scans to enter the data center.
- Secured Server – Physically secured servers and devices within locked (unique combination) cabinets.
- Surveillance – Video surveillance throughout the facility, monitored 24X7X365.
- Detection Devices -Vibration and motion detection devices located throughout the data center.
NetDirector relies on ProtectPoint for 24/7 Intrusion Detection & Prevention Monitoring, Thawte for security certification, Sophos for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Dell SecureWorks for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). NetDirector maintains one-level higher security than “on-line banking” through 256-bit encryption and IP verification. The following security measures are in place to help protect the data of our customers:
- 256-Bit SSL/TLS Communication – Digitally signed certificates are used to secure servers, protect data encryption and process user authentication.
- Unique Logins – All clients are supplied with unique usernames and passwords.
- Intrusion Detection – Rule-based, authentication level controls employed to alert necessary personnel and prevent account activity after detecting attempted account intrusion.
- IP Verification – IP verification capabilities to deny all except that which is explicitly allowed.
- SOC 2 Compliant – Completed Audit for Security, Availability and Confidentiality
- Best Practices – Our knowledgeable team provides professional services, support and implementations exceeding industry standards for security regulations.