Over the past several years, 68% of the nation’s recording jurisdictions have enabled eRecording to improve their workflows, which allows for a more efficient processes and reduces the time it takes to process mortgage banking documents.
Adoption of eRecording has been better than some perceive and is expected to see even more adoption now that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is pushing e-closings in response to the pending new disclosure regulations. ERecording helps ensure documents are recorded efficiently and without delay, which also helps local title companies address ALTA’s best practice guidelines that call for timely recording of documents and tracking document rejections and re-submissions.
So what does this mean for you?
- Decreases turnaround time
- Eliminate unnecessary paper work
- Increase productivity
- Eliminate mail or courier expenses
- Lenders view it as a competitive advantage
How can NetDirector Help?
- Provide bi-directional integration to both Corporation Service Company and Simplifile. A submitter agreement with both of these companies is required.
- Stay compliant and adapt to different rules, fees and state legislation requirements for county recorders
- Reduce your development time and costs of integrating with various eRecording companies
- eRecording service is FREE to NetDirector’s current clients
- Increase your bottom line by reducing full-time employees and data mishaps
Don’t be the last to take advantage of these amazing eRecordings savings, contact NetDirector today to find out how you can get started too!