Immunization Registry: Data and Document Exchange for Healthcare
Today’s challenge: Immunization registries are seeing the need for HL7 interfaces growing exponentially as more providers and vendors are enabling their systems to share clinical and billing data. This is causing an increase in resource time to build and maintain this ever expanding myriad of interfaces with their healthcare ecosystem.
NetDirector’s HealthData exchange removes many of these current challenges and obstacles. Our normalization process allows everyone to map to the standard HL7 or other data formats and removes the bottlenecks of traditional interfacing.
Healthcare providers and technology vendors (i.e.: EMR) can significantly reduce their integration costs to access state registries. By connecting once to our HealthData exchange, providers can communicate in real-time with all 50 state immunization registries. This approach ensures improved patient immunization coordination and overall care.
NetDirector’s HealthData exchange allows Immunization Registries to inter-operate with:
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Physician Network
- Radiology and Imaging Centers
- and many more…
NetDirector’s HealthData exchange provides interoperability between information systems to seamlessly share data across the spectrum of care. Other benefits include:
- Easy conversion of all codes including ICD-9 to ICD-10
- Reduce time, cost, and effort for Electronic Medical Record (EMR) integration
- Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model requires NO hardware/software installation
- Security provides one level above on-line banking
- Improve clinical workflow and reduce administrative costs by easily mapping to different healthcare partners
Figure Below: Delivery of data between trading partners using HL7 Standards.