HealthData Exchange for Radiologists and Imaging Centers
Today’s challenge: Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging Centers are seeing the need for HL7 interfaces growing exponentially as more providers and vendors are enabling their systems to share clinical and billing data. This is causing an increase in resource time to build and maintain this ever expanding myriad of interfaces with their healthcare ecosystem.
NetDirector’s HealthData exchange removes many of these current challenges and obstacles. Our normalization process allows everyone to map to the standard HL7 or other data formats and removes the bottlenecks of traditional interfacing.
Radiology Centers and technology vendors (i.e.: RIS, PACS, etc.) can significantly reduce their integration costs with their trading partners. By connecting once to our HealthData exchange, providers can communicate in real-time with them.
NetDirector’s HealthData exchange allows Radiology and Imaging Centers to interoperate with:
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Physician Network
- Radiology and Imaging Centers
- and many more…
Figure Below: Example of your trading partner network using NetDirector’s HeathData exchange.
By using a single cloud-based exchange – Radiology Centers will realize the following benefits:
- Reduce time, cost, and effort for RIS, PACS integration
- Streamlined clinical workflow and communications with extended provider community
- Support automated process for paper based practices
- Reduce administrative costs
- Enhanced coordination of meaningful use payments with the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Complement existing IT investments
Figure Below: Delivery of data between trading partners using HL7 Standards.