The Death Search transaction provides prompt return data on death search records from the SSDI (Social Security Death Index). NetDirector’s Death Search interface saves you time and streamlines your processes by allowing you to check the death records without leaving your case management systems (CMS), thereby alleviating data keying errors and reducing timelines.
The Death Search contains a request and response. This round trip transaction allows NetDirector subscribers to send requests to NetDirector and in less than minutes receive a response with the detailed information on the search. The response transaction includes the name, date of death, date of birth and data on how the death information was obtained.
- Lower cost than direct connection to SSDI web service
- Only requires your file number and the full SSN
- Reduces data mishaps and search
- Improves timeline management and servicer scorecard
- Increases resource capacity
- Transaction reporting available
The Death Search Subscription Pricing Model is based on a per round trip transaction and includes a request and response. For more details on pricing and delivery options, please contact a NetDirector representative at (813) 343-0971 or firstname.lastname@example.org.