What is ERecording?
Submitters electronically prepare or scan, upload and submit documents through a web-based service for recording. The county or recording jurisdiction receives the documents electronically for processing. Documents are reviewed by the county. Should they find any errors, the document will be rejected and returned back to the submitter for correction. After they have been reviewed and approved, documents will be processed, stamped, and officially recorded with the county. The county returns the stamped, recorded documents back to the submitter electronically, notifying them that the document(s) have been recorded.
Laws and Regulations
- Documents recorded in minutes
- Avoid mailing costs, traffic, and
- Eliminate check-writing expenses
- Increase document security
- Conveniently submit documents right from your desk
- Shorten the recording gap
Why use Simplifile ERecording?
- Largest network
- More documents
- Customized for you
- Support team
- Local representatives
- Data centers & security
- System integration
- Signed Simplifile Submitter Agreement
- Contact your Integration Analyst and Download Data Dictionary from Web app
- Bi-directional Document Transaction
- NO NetDirector Fees
For more information contact your Integration Analyst, Darren Meiggs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813.345.4634.