The results are in from 2016!
Each year we ask our customers to complete a short but informative Customer Service Survey so that we can continue to provide them with the high-level of service they have come to know and expect. The goal of the survey is to utilize feedback from our customers to fuel growth and transformation where it is most needed in our company.
This year, we presented the results of the 2016 Customer Survey at our Client Conference in January of 2017, and we’re excited to publish them for all to see.
We asked each customer to rate their NetDirector Integration Analyst, our Technical Support team, and to provide feedback on the quality of service they have received over the last year. We are pleased to report NetDirector scored a 4.8 out of 5 on Overall Satisfaction, with a 100% Satisfaction rate among existing clients!
The survey questions included:
- How long have you been a NetDirector customer?
- How many times have you interacted with your Integration Analyst in the last 12 months?
- Please rate your Integration Analyst based on the following…Availability, Knowledge, Professionalism, Timeliness and Overall Level of Service.
- Please rate our Technical Support based on the following…Availability, Knowledge, Professionalism, Timeliness and Overall Level of Service.
- How would you rate your overall experience with NetDirector?
- Please share any comments or feedback with us.
We also had some great comments submitted about our team we’d love to share with you!
|Always a pleasure to work with the staff at NetDirector. Very knowledgable and responsive to business needs, and will offer solutions.|
|Paul is an excellent analyst. We could not be happier with his performance.|
|In regard to service, I don’t think you could find anyone better than Melissa. She’s been instrumental in our success with using NetDirector.|
|NetDirector is always very responsive and knowledgeable.|
|We are very pleased with the level of service. Nicoles is very responsive and great to work with.|
Exceptional customer service is our top priority. We encourage feedback on our performance and for convenience – please use the following link for your comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.