We are looking for a sharp, team oriented, and highly motivated individual with 3 to 4 years’ experience in building/supporting healthcare data exchange interfaces. The ideal candidate will provide external client support during implementation, system monitoring, problem analysis and resolution, technical assistance, and training for new accounts. This individual will manage client accounts for follow-up and progress at all stages of the customer lifecycle performing tasks and resolving problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for integrating clients on various EMR and healthcare applications to one another.
- Use NetDirector interface engine/data exchange to translate, transform, and deliver healthcare related messages over various transmission methods (LLP, web service, SFTP).
- Managing resolution of production technical issues for a distinct set of clients. Clients are system administrators and technical personnel who provide mission critical services via NetDirector to their organizations.
- Providing excellent client management inclusive of communications and responsive follow through.
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manages the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels.
- Develops and maintains customer facing technical documents.
- Performs advanced problem solving and assistance on software applications and hardware systems for vendors and clients.
- Provides QA and maintenance support to internal & client IT departments and staff.
- Performs routine software monitoring and maintenance and assists in proper upkeep and utilization of systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Provides coordination of client accounts, provides follow-up and startup assistance for new customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Working knowledge of integrations with large EMR systems (AllScripts, Cerner, Greenway)
- XML, XSD, SOAP and RESTful Web services
- JSON, HL7, FHIR Message formats including CCD
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- At least 3 years’ experience with system analysis and support
- Strong customer service and follow up skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with writing and maintaining system documentation
- Strong presentation and verbal skills
- Knowledge of the Healthcare Industry (HL7) is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of existing HL7 interface engines
- Project Management experience is a plus.
At NetDirector we value our potential candidates and strive to build a lasting relationship based on hard work, trust, and ethics. As a NetDirector employee, you would enjoy a competitive salary, direct deposit, company-subsidized health, dental & life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, and vacation pay.
- No H1 sponsorship or H1B transfers
- No relocation offered
- Must be local to the Tampa area
No Agencies please.
Send Resumes to email@example.com.