Due to growth and expansion in the Healthcare Information Exchange market, we are looking for sales representatives with experience in the healthcare field, or in a high-activity outbound sales environment. Qualified candidates should be able to show a track record of success in the basics of customer service and interacting with high-profile decision makers, as well as experience in the highest stages of the sales funnel including prospecting, meeting goals for set appointments, nurture and follow-up activity through e-mail and phone, and trust building with industry experts. Must be able to contribute both individually and as part of a team.
As a Healthcare Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will report to the Marketing Manager, and you are responsible for new client introduction and acquisition, explanation of data exchange services and solutions offered by NetDirector, first-line question and objection conversations as well as initial investigative questioning to ensure we are a good fit for the client, and smoothly transitioning to a Senior Sales Representative for further exploration of opportunities. Using your communication skills largely through phone and email, you will identify and qualify new clients to promote the growth of new revenue in the healthcare sector of NetDirector’s business and become an integral part of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling client introductions and meetings; and preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically qualify potential clients for further movement through the sales process.
- Participating in investigative buyer journeys, persona building, needs analysis, and potential demonstration of the NetDirector services.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques with the ability to capture and qualify.
- The position relies heavily on phone and email communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- High school diploma is required, BA/BS preferred.
- 2+ years of inside sales, telesales, or healthcare sales experience.
- Excellent listening, communication and writing skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages including Word, Excel, & Powerpoint.
- Proficiency in using CRM applications, such as Salesforce.com.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to work on your own.
- Ability to meet goals set for meetings, and qualifying rates for overall close success rate of sales further down the funnel.
- Strong presentation skills and experience with WebEx is helpful.
- Competitive Base Pay + performance bonus opportunities after 90 days of employment
- Paid Time Off (accrues immediately, usable after 90 days)
- Optional participation in medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) program
- No H1 sponsorship or H1B transfers
- No relocation offered
- Must be local to the Tampa area
No agencies, please.
Send Resumes to email@example.com with the subject line “Healthcare Inside Sales”.