Where we stand today
Firms are up and running with automated DMRS reporting!
- Firms in Group 1 have been submitting Alpha and Control files
- Firms awaiting FNMA sign-off to move to production
If I am not in Group 1, what do I need to know?
- What group am I in?
- Need to review the data dictionary and find what events are required in my states
- For the events I am required to report on, what data is required to be sent with them.
- FNMA requires that you supply the field that will be used to populate the required data elements.
- I will need to complete the FNMA workbook to receive codes for all the servicers I do business with for FNMA.
- Once your firm receives SFTP information from Black Knight, please forward to your integration analyst.
Alpha & Control Files
- Alpha goes through NetDirector and we will email back to firm as part of the onboarding/testing.
- Firms are responsible for emailing control files to FNMA (does not get processed through NetDirector)
FNMA email address: email@example.com