Default attorneys, do you face any of the following challenges:
- Are your business unit employees keying in case data (i.e.: Foreclosure Referrals) two or three times between vendor web sites and your case management system?
- Are your employees spending valuable time researching and monitoring customer service issues due to data entry errors?
- Do you confront staffing nightmares due to transaction volume peaks and valleys?
- Are you allocating critical IT resources to build and maintain a myriad of data interfaces with trading partners instead of focusing on core business needs?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then NetDirector can provide a compelling business solution for your Firm. You connect once to the NetDirector Data Exchange and we handle the rest — by managing all bi-directional communication and translation to your data trading partners.
NetDirector includes connections to a growing network of participants. The subscriber network represents the following default servicing platforms and trading partners:
Default Management Systems/Servicers
- CoreLogic VendorScape 4
- Black Knight V2/V3® – Process Management and Invoice Management
- ISGN: LenStar V3 & Tempo
- Freddie Mac Designated Counsel System (ADR)
- HUD P260 Portal
- View full list of Default Management Systems
- Bankruptcy PACER Suite (National & Regional)
- Department of Defense – Military Search
- SSN Finder
- Name & Address Search
- Death Search