Title companies, process servers, and publication companies play a unique role in the mortgage servicing industry. With communication to many different partners, you may experience the following challenges:
- Employees manually keying in title requests, service updates, and publication requests two or three times between disparate systems?
- Employees spending valuable time researching and monitoring customer service issues due to data entry errors.
- Staffing challenges due to transaction volume peaks and valleys.
- Allocating critical IT resources to build and maintain a myriad of data interfaces with multiple attorney case systems instead of focusing on core business needs.
- Sharing database schemas or custom code to each attorney or trading partner to assist with initial and ongoing integration mapping.
If these challenges are something you struggle with day to day, NetDirector can provide a compelling business solution for your company. Our single point of contact eliminates the time and cost involved to develop and maintain point-to- point interfaces with disparate attorney case management systems.
Benefits For Title Providers & Publication Companies
- Provides re-usable title and ad centric transaction set (i.e.: Title Order Request, Title Report Retrieval, NOS, NOA, Run Dates, etc.) to streamline integration and speed deployment of new clients.
Decreases internal labor cost by significantly reducing manual data-entry and data mishaps.
Benefits for Process Servers
- Single connection solution can provide updates with our large attorney network as well as send jobs and receive updates with other Process Servers.
NetDirector includes connections to a growing network of Process Server participants including:
- Process Server’s Toolbox Hub (over 600 servers nationwide)
- Firefly Legal
- Loyal Dog Software (Process Server Software Platform)
- E.L. Johnson Investigations
- Elite Process Serving & Investigations
- TSI Investigations
- ABC Legal Services