We have more new updates regarding the Ocwen/Equator transition.
The process of creating the data integration is well underway with NetDirector and Equator. Currently, we are providing the integration with foreclosure files only.
Due to the upcoming and current changes, this integration piece should replace the previous Intelligent Data Agents (IDA) method used for the cut over. If your firm is still using the IDA method, contact your integration analyst about how to transition to the new integration.
Available integrations and specific updates include:
- Bankruptcy Referrals (IDA Process)
- Bankruptcy Orders, Motion for Relief, Proof of Claim, Notice of Payment Claim, Notice of Final Cure, Reorganization Plan, Supplmemental Proof of Claim
- Foreclosure Referrals (Data Integration)
- Beginning the implementation process
- Standard Events/Deliverables (Data Integration)
- Will be for Foreclosure Orders only
- These events will require documents to be uploaded as part of deliverable
- Document Uploads (IDA Process)
- Still done through ResWare™
- Invoice Import (IDA Process)
- Still done through REALRemit®
If you have any questions about the transition, please contact your integration analyst.