The Federal court has several bankruptcy court district and divisions upon which bankruptcy dockets are available for verifying bankruptcy filings. NetDirector’s Bankruptcy PACER integration suite alleviates the manual need to log in to multiple court sites and/or manually search for the bankruptcy filing -thereby reducing timelines.
NetDirector’s Bankruptcy PACER integration suite currently provides multiple interface capabilities including: National and Regional (PACER Plus) searches, automated document/docket retrieval, and prior case searches. The round trip data interface allows NetDirector subscribers to send requests to the PACER Case Locator site to search for current and prior bankruptcy filings. The automated response can include information on cases filed in other districts/divisions and links to current and prior case dockets and documents. More importantly, returned searches and dockets have live hyperlinks within the PDF documents – saving time by eliminating the need to re-key search information and providing a direct link to cases and docket information for future retrievals. The data and documents can then automatically import into the client’s case management system. This streamlined process allows firms to avoid unnecessary labor costs while boosting resource productivity by eliminating manual searches.
Did you know our Bankruptcy PACER Suite comes with all of these unique complimentary features?
• Receive the party name on the search results page
• Sort the order of the docket (i.e. most recent docket entries first)
• Redact the SSN from the search page PDF
• Indicator for possible case closing to ensure speedy foreclosure recommencement
• Sort the PDF results in order from active cases to no search results (PACER Plus only)
• Enhanced internal logic to make sure all your responses have been returned
Bankruptcy PACER Plus
Improve your hit ratio with our new Bankruptcy PACER Plus search. This service is an enhanced version of our popular PACER standard search. PACER Plus checks both National and Regional databases for bankruptcy filings and provides immediate results thereby reducing overall risk during the sale process.
One of the challenges is that most servicers do not supply the full Social Security Number (SSN) with the referral. Our SSN Finder service will automatically recognize the missing SSN in the client’s PACER request and will obtain it automatically, perform the search, and return the response. The response will also include additional information (AkA’s, DOB, Phone Number(s), etc.) on each SSN found.
SSN Display Options – NEW!
SSN Display Options – Some servicers may require that the entire Social Security number be redacted in the PACER Search results. With each PACER Search you can choose how you would like the SSN to be displayed; “N” to display the full SSN, “Y” to display only the last 4 digits of the SSN and “E” to redact the entire SSN. You can be certain which ever servicer you are working with you will be able to meet their requirements.
- Docket can be available prior to working a file thereby improving timelines and services scorecards
- NetDirector can initiate an auto request from incoming referral
- Customers doing active bankruptcy searches are able to search for updates to the docket by date range – NEW!
- Allows for national case search to provide information on cases filed in other districts/divisions – eliminates multiple court logins
- Allows for most recent docket search or all dockets or within a specified date range to minimize your costs
- Provides a PDF search result screen with links to prior case dockets saving time and navigation
- Provides a PDF docket with a one click link to each document available
- which automatically directs you to the documents in PACER after one login
- with no further lengthy navigations required
- Secure – document links are still secured by your login/password
“Our processors are already seeing the benefits of eliminating data entry for PACER requests as well as streamlining future searches with the docket retrieval” said John Major, applications manager at Pierce & Associates. “This new automated approach provides significant labor savings while improving data accuracy.”
Bankruptcy PACER & PACER Plus Cloud-based Pricing Model is based on round trip transaction and includes: request, response, and one document (Docket or Search Results). For more details on pricing and delivery options, please contact a NetDirector representative at (813) 343-0971 or email@example.com.